Friday, May 13, 2016

May 9, 2016
Environmentalism and Self-Wellness
I am so excited to share with you that I just completed Doreen Virtue's course on Fairyology. Fairyology is the study of fairies, elementals, mermaids, etc. I learned the history and how all of this relates to environmentalism and manifesting on earth. I also learned how to give ferry readings. In addition to my fairy cards that I've used for 10 years in my practice, I recently bought the Mermaid and Dauphin cards for readings. I love them! The Mermaid and Dauphins are water elementals. They assist us to manifest goals especially regarding career and or other big life changes, by helping us realize what might be blocking us in our deep unconscious or subconscious mind.
Completing this course has made me even more aware of world wide environmental issues. One of the new things I do is actively bring bags with me to put litter/trash in when I take my dogs for their daily 3-4 mile walk. Environmentalism covers a wide range of topics including animal care, and rights, Air pollution, chemicals in products that will pollute our environment, clean water (ocean and fresh water), recycling, etc. I'm not perfect but I am striving to do better to be an environmentalist. 
After taking this course I became very interested in researching the topic on if people have experienced a healing from acts of environmentalism. As a Wellness Professional, I have learned about, researched, and witness the benefits of many forms of: fitness/exercise, diet, alternative medicine, psychology, energy therapy, yoga, qigong, meditation, vacations/retreats, petting animals, spirituality, attitude of gratitude, prayer, etc., benefiting a persons' overall health and wellness.
I am looking for participants who are willing to give me their story and let me share it publicly on how acts of environmentalism caused a healing for them-self or someone they were praying for. A healing could be mental such as healing a mood disorder, attitude shift, answer to a problem or challenge, a physical healing such as an injury or disease, or any other intense healing you would like to share. 
You can also share how not being environmentally conscious or acts of non-environmentalism caused some sort of reaction towards self-wellness. I think this is also good to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment