Friday, May 13, 2016

April 27, 2016
Fairyology
One of my favorite teachers is Doreen Virtue Ph.D. I learned about Doreen shortly after I became a Master-Instructor Integrated Energy Therapist (IET) connecting with the Angels and doing healing work. Doreen Virtue is also a teacher of Angels and gives Angel readings. She has written many books and designed many decks of cards, i.e. Angel Cards, Fairy Cards, Mermaid Cards, Ascended Master Cards, and many other decks of cards that are uplifting and helpful to my clients. Doreen also gives weekly and sometimes daily readings on YouTube. I resonate with what Doreen teaches and I like how she teaches. Just last week she introduced her brand new Fairyologist course that I just "HAD" to sign up for. 

I have been enjoying the course so far. Doreen (a clairvoyant), has traveled around the world researching fairies, mermaids, elementals, unicorns, genies, and on and on... It is so interesting the ancient history and writings about this topic. I love learning about history. She even talks about the old the tradition of the tooth fairy is. As a clairvoyant, Doreen can see the fairies and hear them communicate. The most important message that is stressed is that fairies are earth bound, so they have a sort of body, and an ego, and they care for the environment. So throughout this course it is stressed to care for the environment and to pick up litter. I will share more about this course in future blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment