Friday, May 13, 2016

April 22, 2016
Earth Day and Passover
I thank the Goddess for the creation of an amazing planet! If there is one thing I can be certain about, the divine God/Goddess is so creative. I am so humbled by how vast and amazing the universe is. I love watching and learning about science and learning about the earth, how it was formed and everything else about the history of earth. My mind has a hard time wrapping its head around the seemingly infinite amount of the plants, creatures, colors, weather, land,water, and just everything about the earth. It is amazing to me that I can feel the energy of stones, trees, climate and altitude shifts, animals emotions and sometimes thoughts. Finally, I am amazed by people, another one of earths creations. I am constantly amazed by how intelligent and creative people are. How we know and have learned, all of the things we know about the universe and of earth. The amazing things people invent, the humor, the entertainment, the art...But most of all, the acts of kindness and love that people do. There is no end to creation's creativity and that creativity exists in us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment