Friday, May 13, 2016

May 2, 2016
Environmental Awareness
Working on my Fairyology Certificate has really helped bring fire to the flame of my interest in Environmentalism. I had an amazing realization recently that I wish to share for on this blog. I had an insight that Environmentalism is just as much a part of fitness and wellness as diet, exercise, yoga, meditation, therapy, friends, vacation, etc. I don't think it is possible to practice wellness and not be conscious of how animals are treated, the pollution in the air and water, litter on the ground and water, pesticides on our food and stuff being sprayed in the air, GMO's (some are good some aren't) etc. We are spiritual beings living in earthly bodies and therefore we are apart of great mother earth. I feel in my heart the more we take care of the earth, plants, animals, etc., we will naturally feel joyful and blessed. I need to go for now but I wish to inspire people to incorporate environmentalism into their wellness program.

No comments:

Post a Comment