Friday, May 13, 2016

April 20, 2016
Insightful Relaxation
A few years ago I decided to create a new website and get rid of my old one. I thought long and hard to find a way to describe the work that I do and create a new name. It was challenging because so many of my ideas were already taken. The Angels and the Goddess helped me and when Insightful Relaxation came to my mind I felt really excited about it. 
Much of my work involves helping people relax. Relaxation helps reduce stress and mental/energetic blockages. I have found that when my clients come to me they are open to doing what it takes to manifest their goals and intentions. Their ability to trust in healing and relax has been an important step to this process. What is amazing is the important insights that deep relaxation and healing brings. 
I have worked with people facing so many challenges. Some are going through law-suits, relationships/marriage problems, divorce, job/carrier changes or problems, illness, injuries, etc. When faced with big changes and challenges clients seek clarity on making decisions and understanding their current/past situations, and how to proceed with future goals. 
I have witnessed amazing Insightful realizations during deep relaxation process. Through relaxation, clients have become intouch with their intuition, visions, divine guidance, and messages to their angels and guides. 

No comments:

Post a Comment