Friday, May 13, 2016

April 23, 2016
Farewell to Prince
I was surprised to read that Prince died at such a young age at 57. I am a fan of Prince and admire his hard work and dedication to his music. It is clear that he is another example of someone so dedicated and disciplined to doing what he loves most and he started at such a young age. His hard work and self discipline inspired, healed and brought joy to so many. His creativity reached the stars. I listened to my recent Prince CD 'Art Official Age' on the iphone this morning as I Jogged my dog Maia. I usually take the dogs out about 3.5 miles daily. Today Scooter decided to stay home. The writing and music seems personal with so much depth. I found the last song, Affirmation III, to be very special. I particularly enjoy the line towards the end of the song:

"Remember, there is only one destination and that place is you! All of it, everything is you."
Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment